12/6/08

Feeling Reptilian

Some days it seems like nearly all of our friends are having babies. Maybe it's because nearly all of our friends are having babies! It's quite fun, really, especially since when I got pregnant the first time (6-and-a-half years ago), we hardly had any friends who were even thinking about having babies. Our early days years of parenting were rather lonely, and we couldn't be happier to have finally become a part of a whole community of breeders.

This evening Lena is off at a baby shower for a friend who is expecting a baby boy in February. I had to stay home with the results of our breeding experiments (Luke, Jaz and Zeb), but I sent along my love and support in the form of two tiny t-shirts and a pair of baby pants:



Apparently I was feeling a bit reptilian when I sat down to sew earlier this afternoon. I can't wait to meet the new little lizard in a couple of months!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Fun stuff! I love homemade gifts. Where do you get your blanks?