2/24/09

Seahorse

On Saturday Zeb and I went to a baby shower for one of his nursery school teachers, Kelli, who's expecting her first baby in March. Zeben was too shy and clingy (as is typical of him for the first hour-and-a-half that we spend in any new situation) to partake in the kids' craft activity of decorating tiny onesies with fabric markers. It's a shame because I would have loved to see his take on baby clothing embellishment. We gifted Kelli with this newborn-sized seahorse tee, that I had made earlier that morning:


The "avocado" colored, organic tee was the last of the 0-3 month shirts remaining from my dyeing endeavors last spring, which means, I suppose, that it's time to start thinking about dyeing again.

Zeb and I also gave Kelli the hand-me-down of our gently-loved real BabyHawk mei tai, which means, for sure, that I will need to make another imitation for us to keep and use with our new baby (not that we don't still have other mei tais hanging around, but I do especially like the design of the BabyHawk for newborns).

3 comments:

Raene and River said...

Do you sell these? They are so awesome.

serene kitten said...

I looooove that shirt! Love!

A. Mama said...

another dyeing party? ;)