11/10/08

Introducing Ezra Star!

Very early on the morning of October 26th, my amazing big sister birthed her sweet baby boy, Ezra Star, after less than 4 hours of labor. He was born at home into his Papa's hands, and greeted moments later by his big sister, Araela Grace.

It is at times like this that it is especially painful to live so far away from my sister and her family. All I want to do is to be able to go over to their house and clean, do laundry, and prepare meals while my sister relaxes in her babymoon. Being able to make things for the baby helps me to release some of the frustration I feel about not being able to be there. I send my love in a box.

Two pairs of wool pants (these can double as cloth diaper covers) that I made using the picky pants pattern from Little Turtle Knits (I love the enclosed elastic waistband!):


And two tiny t-shirts:

Welcome, Baby Ezra!

1 comment:

giggleblue said...

this is one cute little guy! congrats!