6/19/08

3 Babies in a Bakfiets

This morning Zeb and I took the bakfiets (still unnamed, sadly) downtown for music class. After class, we headed over to the little playground in the center of town where Zeb met up with two of his best pals, Elijah and Sina, who also belong to the one-and-a-half-year-old club. The bakfiets proved to be nearly as entertaining for the 3 toddlers as the playscape did. Really, they should advertise this unforeseen benefit--no need to buy a climbing structure for your backyard! No need to go to the park! Just put the kids in the box and watch them SIT!

So guys, where do you wanna go?


It looks like something fun is happening over there.


Are we moving? Can you see where we're going?


Let me see if I can figure out how to make the pedals go.


I'm outta here, guys. This bakfiets is not going anywhere.


Maybe the climber IS more exciting than the bakfiets.


Not for me. I'll be right here, watching you play.


What? Can't a girl have a moment of peaceful relaxation
in the bakfiets without someone taking a picture?
I finally have it all to myself!

No comments: