3/17/08

Smile


Photos from the Past week that make me smile.

Green shoots appeared in the gardens that surround our house.


In the absence of snow, Lena's garden heart rock collection is once again visible.



Jaz wrote this note for me without any help or prompting.



I made a baby carrier for my sister-in-law's sister-in-law
and her sweet newborn baby boy.
This was my first attempt at copying the style of the Babyhawk Mei Tais,
and it was really fun!



The spring shoots turned into the first spring flowers!




I made a second "Mockhawk" baby carrier. This one is for my very pregnant Sister-in-Law and our nephew-to-be.



Jaz and Lena trying it out and having a snuggle. I don't know what I'll do when Luke and Jaz don't fit in carriers anymore.



The flowers opened up even wider in the midday sun. Hooray for Spring!

2 comments:

Katie said...

the carriers are beautiful lex!!! as are the boys (and the flowers) and YOU!

giggleblue said...

i love the carrier!!! i want to make one too!!! do you have any tips?